Five Oaks Residential Care Home barnet near me
Five Oaks is a purpose built residential care home for the elderly with 44 ensuite bedrooms (registration for 45 residents), situated 5 minutes from junction 24 off the M25 on the prestigious Cockfosters Road in Hadley Wood, Barnet. It was opened by Scimitar in February 1995.
At the front entrance porch it is possible to look through the reception area and see Barnet Church on the rear skyline behind Hadley Wood Golf Course. The building was designed to take advantage of the quite stunning views which are appreciated from all rear rooms and terraces.
With a magnificent interior, there is an air of a top star Hotel throughout. The Hall Lounge leads through to the main lounge which is designed to be both spacious yet allow for residents to converse openly with one another at their leisure. This then leads onto a separate television lounge, this then opens into the beautifully decorated Dining Room (with licensed bar).
On the lower ground floor there is the Garden Room which leads out to the comfortable patio terrace and large south west facing garden, a truly wonderful place to sit during the summer months with its breath taking views over the historical town of Barnet.
There is ease of access throughout the building which is served by two modern passenger lifts.
- The hotel caters for a maximum of 45 residents
- Residence on long or short term (respite) basis
- Respite bookings taken up to a year in advance
- Double/shared rooms available upon request
- Communal areas including television lounge
- Visitors welcomed and encouraged at all times
- Fully licensed bar
- All rooms have en-suite facilities
- Room service and daily papers
- Private telephone and television in every room
- Personal laundry service
- All meals freshly prepared on the premises
- Special dietary needs fully catered for
- Spacious dining room
- 24 hour staff cover and emergency call facilities
- All personal care needs attended for
- Frequent GP site visits arranged
- Hairdresser, Chiropodist, Dentist and Optician
- Daily activities arranged, trips away catered
- Specialist dementia care suite and dedicated lounge
- Passenger lifts